Saturday, March 08, 2008

And we're back...

Wow, it has been a long time. I miss leisure writing. Sadly, time does not permit such extravagance. But I am going to make a concerted effort to write down my thoughts, for my own personal development and to share my viewpoint.

I begin with a declaration. In the walls of this blog, lies an allowance of sanctity in questioning conventional wisdom. As of late, the thoughts floating in my head are heavily discussed by the greatest minds in the world: identity, culture, interest, religion, and the list goes on. I am but a mere student who is plagued with compounded ignorance. I do not know what I do not know. This said, I will attempt to de-construct my thoughts, using the knowledge I have to understand the world a little more.

If I write anything wrong, it is my own ignorance. Anything written with purpose, conviction and accuracy is from God. And with that, we are back.

1 comment:

Zahra Billoo said...

I love the disclaimer and welcome back!